Skip to main content

99 Answers

I'm gonna level with you.  I looked for these questions.  No one sent them to me or asked me to answer them.  I'm doing it for the pure fun of it and I think that's ok.  Although it does remind me of those myspace personality surveys, I'll look past that and do this for fun anyway.  Happy friday!

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
They are perpetually open because I hang stuff from them and it's too much work to shut them every single night.  Also, it's never bothered me to have them open so yeah.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, but every time once I get home with them I'm like, "Why did I take these I don't want to mess with them when I've got this big bottle of shampoo already." so maybe I'll quit.  I kind of love free stuff though so we'll see how that goes.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Both.  I only tuck in the very ends of them in so they're still loose but still anchored.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No because yeah it'd be cool to have a street sign but it's never come across as something I actually want to own or risk getting a ticket for.
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes.  Especially at work since I'm a receptionist.  I can stick a message on somebody's desk and then it's all on them.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Not usually.  If it's something for free, I go get it and if not then I don't even mess with it in the first place.
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bear.  I can run away from a bear and if I got my hands on a weapon, kill it and be done.  Bees aren't so easy.
8:Do you have freckles?
Yes.  But I often forget that I do because I'm so used to seeing them.
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
No.  Most of the time I try to.  Unless I'm trying to do a joke picture or a "make fun of duck face" picture.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Well, I think we can all agree on that grammar one with the your and you're.  I have more but I'm not going to purposely call to mind things that bug me.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I mean, I have sometimes but it's not a regular occurrence.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Why yes, yes I have.
13:What about pooped in the woods?
Ugh. Yes.
14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
No.  Not unless it's like a victory dance or a classic dance move that's relevant to what's going on.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not normally.
16: skip
17:What size is your bed?
Full.
18:What is your Song of the week?
Shake it Out by Florence and the Machine
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes it totally is.  Although, I'll admit that when I see it, my initial reaction is to wonder if he's gay or not.
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes.  I don't usually put them on for myself but if there are kids around watching cartoons (especially if it was a cartoon I watched when I was a kid), I'm there.
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
It's not my least favorite, but I could not make myself sit through The Internship.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
You'd like to know that, wouldn't you?
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water with lemon usually if I'm out.  If I'm home, usually I don't drink anything with dinner.
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or nothing.
25:What is your favorite food?
The burrito at a local Mexican restaurant that my boyfriend and I get on the regular.  It's a steak and chicken burrito covered with cheese-chipotle sauce with beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream 
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Harry Potter ones.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
mah boyfran
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nooope.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
About a month ago. I have a friend who I'm pen pals with so we send letters and cards back and forth.  It's really fun.
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.
33:Ever ran out of gas?
No but it sounds awful.
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Probably the Penn Station Club at the moment.
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Eggs, preferably with bacon and pancakes.  I also do like quiche though.
36:What is your usual bedtime?
On work nights, around 12 but on the weekend, could be any time.
37:Are you lazy?
Yesh.  Sometimes.  But I also love the feeling of accomplishing things through hard work.
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I did not dress up for halloween.  I did play dress up often though. I was usually a lady from the 1900's era because we had one of those huge poofy dresses that I loved to wear.
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Monkey, I think.
40:How many languages can you speak?
Two.  And I've been thinking lately that it would be cool to learn another.
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Better Homes and Gardens (because secretly on the inside I'm a 40 year old homemaker mom) and More magazine (I got suckered into that subscription, but the magazine is pretty decent actually).
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Please. Legos.
43:Are you stubborn?
Yeah.  Very.
44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I'm going to have to say Leno since he's not such a renowned pig, but Craig Ferguson and Jimmy Fallon are my actual favorites.
45:Ever watch soap operas?
No, but I do watch other dramatic TV shows sometimes.
46:Are you afraid of heights?
Sometimes, but sometimes they don't bother me at all.
47:Do you sing in the car?
Oh yes.  All. the. time.
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Actually, not that often.
49:Do you dance in the car?
Not normally.  But I guess you could catch me regularly doing shoulder shimmies so yes.
50:Ever used a gun?
Yeah and I was actually pretty good with it.
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A few months ago for a church directory.  But it was one of those gray backdrop ones so I don't expect much.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes, but they can also be really nostalgic and beautiful and motivating. Example: The Sound of Music, Wicked
53:Is Christmas stressful?
No.  The pressure to buy the perfect gift for everyone is sometimes, but Christmas itself is just grand.
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
I don't even know what that is so I'm gonna say no?
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
I think I'd have to say apple, but I do really like peach as well.
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Checkout girl, nurse, hairstylist.
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, but I don't think I need to be afraid of them.
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, but I don't believe it was like a memory from a past life or whatever.  It's just a whacked out brain thing.
59:Take a vitamin daily?
No, but I'm trying.  I even have one of those old people daily vitamin things.
60:Wear slippers?
In the winter, with my supersoftandwarm robe because I am a walking icicle in the winter.
61:Wear a bath robe?
Well yes, but for warmth reasons. See ^
62:What do you wear to bed?
Sweats and a long sleeved baseball shirt.
63:First concert?
This central asian band in the country where I grew up.
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target, hands down, Walmart sometimes, never Kmart.
65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike.
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos cause they're less messy.
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts, usually.
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No.  I'm not sure why this question is here.
69:Ever take dance lessons?
Like 1 time.  But if you've ever seen me really dance you would have already known the answer to this question is essentially no.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No.  Not really.  Whatever makes him happy and gets us the money we need to eat.
71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.  And clover it.
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No.  No I have not.  But I do pride myself on a pretty good sense of spelling.
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Many a time.  It's one of the best feelings.
74:Own any record albums?
Yeah, the Stranger album by  Billy Joel, The King and I soundtrack and some piano album.
75:Own a record player?
Yes.  In conjunction with my sister.
76:Regularly burn incense?
No, but I like it.
77:Ever been in love?
Yes.  In fact, at this very moment.
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
John Mayer, mostly.
79:What was the last concert you saw?
I think it was Winter Jam
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot.
81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee in the morning, decaf tea at night.
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodle
83:Can you swim well?
I'm not too shabby.
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yeah.  Is that not normal?
85:Are you patient?
Sometimes.  Which tells me that I'm not actually patient- I just find a reason not to be impatient sometimes.
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Probably DJ.
87:Ever won a contest?
I don't think so.
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
no
89:Which are better black or green olives?
Blugck! neither.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
Both.  I prefer crocheting.
91:Best room for a fireplace?
EVERY ROOM.
92:Do you want to get married?
Yes.
93:If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married.
94:Who was your HS crush?
I had many.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, but I do want to know WHY if I can't get my own way.  Not so that I can argue it.  I just want to know why.  But that doesn't always fly.
96:Do you have kids?
No
97:Do you want kids?
Yeah, but not for a while.
98:Whats your favorite color?
I really like peach/coral but also teal.
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.

Popular posts from this blog

Clear The Stage

This song was first brought to my attention a few months ago - when one of my biggest idols was being exposed for what it really was. Since I've been learning all along, but especially today, that vulnerability is something that should increase as you become more and more rooted in the Lord, I will be vulnerable with you here and now.  One of my biggest idols for about half of my life was liking guys.  And while it was specific guys that I would like, my idol was moreso just having someone to daydream, think, talk and pray about. I realize that liking somebody isn't sin in itself.  I actually think that romanctic love is one of the big ways that the Lord is glorified through our hearts as humans.  It became an idol though, because I allowed it to be my god.  I based my relationship with God on how my love life was.  When someone would ask me how I was, I would reply based on my relationship with the person I liked.  When I prayed, a majority of the content of my

Seasons: Right Now

As it has only been since last night that I wrote my first post in my new series, "Seasons", I don't necessarily have a whole lot more to say about my planning for the posts so I think I'm gonna dive right in. Something I like doing is sitting in coffee shops while I blog (VERRY original, I know).  I'm in one right now and have a Pumpkin Pie Chai on one side of the table and a Coconut Chocolate Chip Scone on the other (now you can be jealous of my overpriced and extremely unhealthy consumptions so far today).  This brings me to the first season I'm gonna talk about . . . . RIGHT NOW. Right now I'm 19 years old.  I'm about 3 1/2 months away from moving to Kansas City for at least six months to do an internship at the International House of Prayer.  I'm not a mom, not a wife and for sure don't have everything even close to figured out.  I would go so far as to say that I barely have anything figured out.  Now you're probably trying to fig

Gap Year(s)

In my post about going back to school this fall and the favor I've seen in the process,  I said I would expound on why I'm glad I spent two years out of school.  Now I know I don't always follow up on things I say I'll write "more on later" but I am for this. Let me begin with my plans as a high school senior. In high school I had quite a few changes of plans regarding what I would do after word.  For a while, I planned to go to Ball State. That fell off the wagon for a few reasons that I can't remember now.  A local University was my next consideration, but something kept me from deciding to go for that full fledge.  The plan then became to go to a 6 month school at a Christian organization (more for personal growth than academic gain).  I prayed about that more and realized that I didn't actually feel like God was pointing me to that (although I'm sure if I had gone, it would have been great).  When I let that go, I didn't have a replace